Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!!

~Bells will be ringin'!~ hey so guess what! It's Christmas day!!!!!! OMZ! Well let's list all the things I got!
A coat!Some gloves! A jamma pant! Another jamma pant. . . . . some sweat pants. . . . . . . . . . some goggles. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and a shirt. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the chronicles of narnia. . . . . . . . Bionicles. . . . . Mockingjay!! and a pic of Katelyn. . . and a twenty dollar bill. . .
PURTY BORING CHIRSTMAS HUH! This Christmas I was regretfully opening the soft presents. I did get the most presents but sometimes that doesn't always mean the best. :( ;(

2 comments:

  1. And some wool socks. but christmas was awesome, i'm so glad i have cool parents who give me everygthinG! and an awesome sister to be here playing wii with me! i hope that my sister will play wii with mii for the wii tourney tonight!

    ReplyDelete