Sunday, July 18, 2010

Completed?

i completed NSMBW! What's NSMBW? NSMBW? NSMBW. New Super Mario Brothers Wii remember! OOOOOH NSWMBW! (nodding) NSMBW. you completed it? yup! even the extra levels? yuperoozee! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! NSMBW! NSMBW! (sighing) NSMBW. . . now what're you gonna do???! bom bom bom bom booom boooooooooom! um well now i'm just going to play *Cp and ^Cd with Lu until Dana gets back to `Ok!






* Club Penguin
^ Canyon Defense
`Oklahoma. . .and if you had to look at this one you better learn your states better!

2 comments:

  1. aaaaw! you completed ALL of them?? without me! :( hahahaha you are awesome! mom said you can come visit me in october.. cool right?! i can't wait! love you!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww, you completed all of them without me??! haha, but really, you did? :( I miss you little bubba!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete