Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Utah? then Bear Lake???

YAY! my sister Dana is coming to Utah! and then going to Bear Lake with us!
Well Dana, Nick, And Katelyn are coming to visit me! Yup that's right, the reason they're coming to visit is because of me. They got bored of just talking to me on Skype so they decided to come visit me! I'm pretty sure it was Katelyn who suggested the idea.(of course who else would). Well, I'm looking forward to seeing them! And guess what! I KNOW EVERYTHING!;)that smiley was for you Lu hahahah!Well, part of my I know everything: Dana and Kate are coming next Monday, and Nick is coming the following Monday! tada!(oh wow! i thought this guy was just crazy).

2 comments:

  1. Haha, noooo she's coming for me! She told me so :) Yay!! Ok, really she's coming because she doesn't have a choice, and even has no idea that she's going somewhere. But once she's here she won't want to leave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if she did have a choice she would come her. . . for ME. 3 days!

    ReplyDelete