Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Lu and I do on Friday Afternoons vol. IV (But really this is Saturday Morning)

Ok, this post has been waiting a LONG time to be made. This is Lu posting it for the little guy. He's been begging me for a while to get it up. So here it is... FINALLY! So, this took place on December 5th. We forgot to do our normal Friday afternoon activity, so we did it on Saturday morning. Our activity was making Christmas Candy!! We made some Rocky Road Fudge. Yum :) It turned out pretty well I think, and it was gone within two days. We still need to make some more candy and hopefully we can do it this weekend. Maybe we'll do it for tomorrow's afternoon activity :) Enjoy the pictures! We didn't get a picture of the final product :( But it looked great!


(Isaac waiting for me to set up the area)


(The ingredients)


(Isaac back at the wii while I'm mixing)

2 comments:

  1. yay, finally! volume IV!! Haha, you guys are so cute :) :) You should definitely make some more candies tomorrow and let me know how they turn out so I can make them too :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, and get your hand of that channel button because starting Tuesday-Friday We'll have. . . WHAT LU AND I DO DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK :) well, now you've heard it. So let's HAVE some FUN! oh ya, Dana, ten more days!!! I can't wait till li'l cute chubby fat pluump blobby chunky monkey little baby jerian comes out of the big round belly of yours XD hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhh

    ReplyDelete